All Council roles are elected at the Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Full members only of BAGIS are eligible to vote.
- The election process is administered and scrutinised by an independent expert by experience.
Following the 7th October 2021 AGM, the current Council is:
- President: Matthew Mills
- Secretary: Michael Shaw
- Treasurer: Leighton Seal
- Council Member (2-year duration):
- James Barrett
- Stuart Lorimer
- Sophie Quinney
- Sally Robbins-Cherry
- Council Member (4-year duration):
- James Bellringer
- Anna Laws
- Christina Richards
- Claudia Zitz
- Council co-opted members:
- Karl Neff (Republic of Ireland)
- Aileen Ferguson (Scotland)
- Community Scrutineer:
- N Perez
- Working Party and work-streams:
- Council is deeply grateful to a range of experts from the trans and non-binary community, experts in healthcare, clinical services from multi disciplines, commissioning, management and research for their input into various work-streams.
Elections will next be held for ALL council member roles in October 2023.